On Mother’s Day weekend, honor moms everywhere by supporting a cause that helps women and their families suffering from postpartum mood disorders. Postpartum Support Charleston is hosting the 14th annual Moms’ Run + Family Fun Day at 7 a.m. Saturday, May 13th at MUSC Stadium on Daniel Island. Runners and walkers can join the 5K run/walk starting at the stadium and winding through Daniel Island before ending back at the stadium for Family Fun Day. This annual certified 5K Moms’ Run is Postpartum Support Charleston’s largest fundraiser, allowing the organization to further its mission of educating, supporting and healing women suffering from postpartum depression and anxiety. Postpartum Support Charleston offers support for women going through PPD and their families as well as community resources and education plus grants for women who may need financial assistance getting treatment for postpartum depression.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors. Your support helps fund our grant program and outreach programs. Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Check out our sponsorship options here.
Kids enjoy free entertainment and activities from these amazing sponsors!
- Get creative with Art-Vark Palette
- Relax with Foot Rub Guru
- Putt-putt with Hike It Baby
- Stretch it out with Kidding Around Yoga with Nicholl and Melody
- Activities with Loblolly Adventures
- Get active with Lowcountry Parent
- Face painting by Parkwood Pediatrics
- Activities with Play Garden
- Music with Songs for Seeds
- Activities with Teacups and Trucks