Our Moms' Run + Family Fun Day is fueled by volunteers. Postpartum Support Charleston does not have any paid staff members so we need your help to make this event a success. Here are some ways you can help:
- Work a shift at packet pickup from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday, May 10.
- Donate 6-8 tables for use on race day.
- Donate your golf cart for use on race day for course monitoring.
- Help stuff race bags beginning at 5:30 p.m. Monday, May 6.
- Volunteer on race day. Positions include: registration, silent auction, info table, vendor setup, course monitors.
If you'd like to volunteer (great opportunity for your workplace!), please email Holly Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and desired volunteer position. And while you're at it, recruit a friend or two!